Wedding in Rome
Get married in Rome, the Eternal City ! Rome, Caput Mundi, the Eternal City, the ideal location for your Wedding in Italy ! Celebrate the beginning to a wonderful life together in Rome. Say "I do" in Italy’s Capital City and let the Romans' natural love of romance, sweep you away to "La Dolce Vita". Rome, the "Eternal City", is the capital of Italy and of the Lazio (Latium) region.
It's the famed city of the Seven Hills, La Dolce Vita, Vatican City and Three Coins in the Fountain. Its Historic Center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Almost three thousand years of history have made the artistic and architectural patrimony of Rome. Starting from the Roman monuments, famous worldwide, like the Coliseum or the Roman Forum, through the medieval masterpieces, up to the Baroque magnificent churches and Renaissance Palazzos ... it has been estimated that 50% of the world’s art is located in Rome!
Wedding Ceremonies in Rome:
- Civil Weddings in Rome at three Weddings Halls : Campidoglio or Caracalla (also called Vignola Mattei Complex) or Villa Lais
- Legally binding Protestant Weddings (with civil validity) at Protestant Churches in Rome
- Protestant Wedding Blessings at Protestant Churches in Rome or at your private Villa, Hotel, Castle, gardens or terrace, (outdoors or indoors)
- Legally binding Catholic Weddings in Rome at Catholic churches
- Catholic Wedding Blessings in Rome at Catholic churches
- Jewish Weddings in Rome at Synagoues or at your private Castle or Villa
- Symbolic Weddings in Rome at your Villa, Castle, Hotel, parks, gardens or terrace
- Renewal of Vows in Rome at your Villa, Castle, Hotel, parks, gardens or terrace
Say "I do" in one of the world's most romantic cities, get married in Rome, the Eternal City !
For more information and details, contact our Wedding Planners at email@example.com or complete your Request Form.