About Italy Italian Weddings
Meet Daniela Castellarin, founder and chief wedding planner, designer and coordinator of “Italy Italian Weddings” Daniela’s background spans two continents: Italy and Australia. Born and raised in Sydney, Daniela was educated in both Australia and Italy. From her family, she inherited a passion for international travel and learned the art of travelling enhanced by Italy’s and Europe culture and charm.
Now living in Rome, Daniela is a leading Italian wedding planner, designer and coordinator dedicated and educated to deliver creative excellence and professionalism for Weddings in Italy exceeding her customers expectations.
Daniela has personally planned and coordinated more than one hundred and fifty weddings in all Italy during the last eight years. Whether it’s a small wedding in Tuscany or a big Castle Wedding in Rome for 300 + people, what sets Daniela is her unique approach to her planning and creative inputs keeping always in mind her customers budgets and preferences. With her expertise and knowledge of the best wedding locations, venues and service providers of the wedding industry in Italy, Daniela will work with you to complement your ideas and plans to create your perfect Italian Wedding.
Daniela is also an expert in legal and religious paperwork requirements for foreign couples getting married in Italy and has also held courses for other wedding planners regarding paperwork requirements.
Problem solving, multitasking, organization skills, flexibility and creative innovation are what she thrives in and most importantly she ensures the planning process to be fun and stress-free! This formula ensures and maintains her reputation for being one of the best wedding planners in Italy for Destination Weddings. Passion, full expertise, creativity and approachability are words that perfectly describe Daniela’s work ethic, making her the Italian wedding planner of choice for stylish couples wishing a unique Destination Wedding in Italy.
What is “ Italy Italian Weddings “?
A boutique style company based in Rome with satellite offices in Bracciano near Rome, Florence, Sorrento and Positano on the Amalfi Coast. Our team of skilled wedding planners and coordinators have been personally trained by me throughout the past years.
What do you enjoy best during the planning and coordination of Weddings?
The underlying emotion in planning each wedding is the thing that most I love: I can feel the joy, happiness and excitement between a couple during this time of their lives and I love being a small part of this magical period and assist their initial ideas which will evolve and take shape to become one of the most memorable and unique days of their lives . I have been raised in a country where innovation, diversity and multiculturalism are the rule rather than the exception and as I’m an out and easygoing person , I love and enjoy meeting different people from different cultures , travelling in all Italy and work with a variety of personalities.
What are your most important achievements gained ?
1. Providing excellent customer service to delight our clients: replying to our customers within 24-48 hours , available via email, Skype, phone or mobile
2. Guaranteeing high standard of service
3. 24/7 assistance whilst in Italy
4. Ensuring that customers enjoy the benefit of having access to state of the art services for their Wedding in Italy
5.Uniqueness: creating Weddings that fully reflect the couple’s personal style and ideas which makes each Wedding unique
6. Ensure everything happens as planned and arranged like clockwork
“…The underlying emotion in planning each wedding is the thing that I love the most…”
Did you plan your own wedding ?
Yes, of course and it happened centuries ago ! I recently had the honour to have planned my own son’s wedding in Italy
Why choose Italy for my Destination Wedding ?
- Breathtaking sceneries, Romance, Italian warmth and generosity : these are just a few things that you are bound to experience for your Wedding in Italy
- Mild Weather conditions thought the year
- Exquisite Italian food and Italian wines
- Many historical wedding ceremony and reception venues to choose from to satisfy all tastes and budgets
- Italy is the land of Love and Romance, what better country to choose for a unique Wedding ?
- Italy is also one of the top destinations for honeymoons, so why not have also your Wedding in Italy and start your honeymoon just after celebrations with Guests ?
- Whatever you seek, Italy has it all and within easy reach! From marvelous beaches with white sand to vineyards and wineries…. from fancy and romantic historical art cities to locations where to enjoy clubbing out all night at discos and wine bars.. or peaceful and relaxing villages full of charm in the countryside or mountains.
How do you plan Weddings ?
- We provide a contact to guarantee our services once the ceremony venue is booked
- We offer free consultation to source wedding locations and reception venues in Italy before signing our contract
- Develop a Wedding Day Program distributed for our customers and all suppliers
- Attend Rehearsal
- Attend, supervise all services and assist our customers on the Wedding Day from setup at the Wedding Ceremony to the end of celebrations after the Wedding reception.
- Sourcing of wedding services suppliers on your behalf
- Coordination and management of bookings, deposits for venues and service suppliers
- Keeping track of Wedding Budget
- Negotiating and Networking with all service suppliers
We always offer assistance also to Guests for travel information and accommodation arrangements as this saves a lot of time and, above all, stress to our customers.