“Marry me in Florence” – Civil Wedding Package
Special all-inclusive package with key services for a Wedding in Florence, one of the most romantic cities of Italy.
By choosing this wedding package your civil ceremony will be performed in one of the most beautiful places of Italy, at Red Hall inside Palazzo Vecchio in Florence.
- 2 witnesses as requested by Italian Law (we can provide for both if necessary)
- Wedding Hall rental fees: please enquire for updated rental fees
- Consular fees for the issue of your Nulla Osta or cost of translation of documents
This package includes:
- Civil ceremony performed at the Red Hall inside Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- Civil officiant to perform the ceremony in Italian
- Booking of wedding hall of your choice
- Interpreter for wedding hall ceremony as required by law that will act as your Wedding coordinator and oversee all services until the end of celebrations
- Nulla Osta assistance with your Wedding Planner
- Overall coordination and consultation for the ceremony
- All legal paperwork consultation and assistance
- Lodging all paperwork with local authorities
- Sworn Declaration (also called “Promise of Marriage”) at Florence Town Hall offices before your Wedding with interpreter at least 2 working days before your wedding date
- Professional Wedding Photographer for 3 hours (pictures in Florence and at the ceremony) All shots taken on 1 CD in high resolution with some in black and white – delivery expenses included
- 1 Bridal Bouquet and matching buttonhole with seasonal flowers delivered to your Hotel in Florence
- Unlimited email or phone correspondence to plan your event
- Wedding program with schedule of the event and services and useful phone numbers before departure
- Marriage Certificate issuing fees, plus international, translated version following the wedding (4 copies)
- Agency coordination fees, 22% Italian VAT tax included.