Symbolic Weddings in Italy and Renewal of Vows in Italy
For couples who do not want or cannot celebrate a formal civil or religious wedding ceremony in Italy, a symbolic ceremony is an ideal solution avoiding all legal documentation in Italy.
Symbolic Weddings in Italy are celebrated by professional English speaking Celebrants provided by Italy Italian Weddings and can take place anywhere in Italy as in castles, historical manors, holiday villas, parks, Italian gardens, in a wonderful vineyard, on the beach, on the lake shores… practically any location to please the individual couple.
A personalized ceremony that can include any elements that you desire so that your day can be everything that you hoped for.
Symbolic Wedding Ceremonies can include laughter and tears; they can be formal or informal, loud and funny or romantic and quiet. The choice is yours! Our Celebrants specialize in relaxed and romantic Symbolic Wedding ceremonies and Renewal Of Vows ceremonies.
For those who want to keep it simple, yet romantic, this is for you. Heartfelt vows, beautiful readings from special family members and friends, but basically it’s about the Bride and Groom, and how they feel about each other.
Unity Ceremony to include :
This type of ceremony can be incorporated can take a few different forms, but the basic theme is the same: from two souls becoming one.
- Candles: One main candle is lit from two separate candles during the vows of the ceremony
- Sand: The bride and groom pour different coloured sands into a decorative glass during the vows, kept as a keepsake.
- Wine: The bride and groom each take a carafe of wine and pour it into a single glass, which they both drink from
The Symbolic Ceremony includes also:
- As many readings and poems that you would like to include (with friends or family performing the readings if that is desired)
- Design your own vows (Vows are what your marriage will be based on)
- A special part of the ceremony for your children (if you may have any) to ensure that they feel the family bond during the ceremony and understand the significance .
- Choose between pre-designed ceremonies and include your own vows, readings and poems
- A meeting to get your ceremony just as you would like it
- As many emails or phone calls as you need to create a perfect ceremony
The Renewal of vows ceremony can be :
- a great addition to a wedding anniversary celebration
- a great surprise for a loved one
- a wonderful valentine’s day ritua
- a unique way to reconnect with your partner
Renewal of Vows Ceremonies can be written from scratch to make it exactly how you would like or you can view some pre- written options for any section of the ceremony.
A Renewal of Vows Ceremony in Italy comprises of:
- The main body of the ceremony which also contains information on why the couple choose to renew their commitment
- It can contain any amount of readings, poems or prayers said either by the couple or family and friends
- The renewed vows as written by the couple so that its meaningful and personalized
- An exchange of rings, a candle lighting ceremony or any other symbolic gesture that the couple would like to make
- A conclusion that summaries the Ceremony and the future of the couple.
The Renewal of Vows Ceremony can be done in any format you would like and is a personal expression of your commitment to each other, it can be as long or short as you prefer and can be done in any location you desire.